During the glorious weather we are currently experiencing, it is no surprise that everyone wants to be out in the garden, sowing, growing and de-mossing.
Our stores are fully stocked with patio colour plants, lawn care products, trees, BBQs, Furniture and much more.
Everything you need to get your garden looking blooming marvelous this summer. It is important at this time that we all take the proper steps to avoid getting or spreading the virus. We want you to know that your safety means the world to us.
We would like to reassure you that our garden centres are actively taking measures to ensure that our staff and customers are kept safe. We will be delighted to welcome you into our stores but we will need you to follow our strict in store health and safety guidelines. To help you to keep safe let us first share with you the steps we have taken to ensure we keep our team members safe and protected.
Visiting Horkans Garden Centres
The health and well being of our staff members is very important to us. That’s why it’s important if you are visiting us that you follow these guidelines:
Expect ques: We are operating a restricted access systems and visitors may have to wait before entering the centres. This is for our safety as well as yours. We want to give you the comfort and space to shop with peace of mind. Our staff will be inside and available to offer advice but please keep to the social distancing rules. Our team members may ask you step back if needed.
- Please do not arrive in groups. 1-2 people maximum. We would ask that only one or two member per family comes to the store to pick up what you need.
- When you enter the centre, you will be asked to use our sanitation stations and use the products provided.
- Keep a social distance of 2m between yourself and other people in the store. The stores are spacious enough to accommodate this.
- At the till you will be expected to follow the directions of the team members, one customer will only be allowed at the till at any one time maintaining the 2m rule at all times.
- We would ask that you use card or contactless payment where possible in order to avoid hand-to-hand contact.
- Our staff routinely sanitize surfaces, trolleys, baskets, door handles following HSE guidelines. We do however expect you to do your part and be conscious of the amount of products you handle.
Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow. Germs will not spread through your clothing. Use tissues and dispose of them immediately in the bins provided.
Wash your hands regularly. We cannot stress this enough.