“Planting by numbers makes planting simple!”Paraic
Do you have a garden bed or border that needs planting? Are you wondering where to begin or what plants will work for you? Then, planting by numbers is perfect for you!
Planting by numbers makes planting simple. Horkans recommend that you plant by numbers (in groups of 3 or 5). This process means that your plants will grow in unison, create more colour and will have a greater visual impact. Planting by numbers means that the planting process is simple and also that the maintenance is easy.
How do I sign up for “Planting by Numbers”?
If you are interested in our planting by numbers service, we recommend you follow the below steps:
- Take a photograph of the area you want to plant and bring it to your nearest Horkans store.
- Tell a Horkans team member what you are looking for and they will give you recommendations.
- You pick the plants that best suit your desires.
- A Horkans team member will tell you how and where to plant your plants.
Key features of “Planting by Numbers”:
- It makes planting simple.
- It creates a low maintenance area.
- It creates more colour and the plants have a greater visual impact.
- We pick plants with a long flowering period (mid summer – early winter).
Where does “Planting by Numbers” apply?
- Shrub beds
- Garden borders
- Cottage garden areas
If you have another area in mind, be sure to ask our team, they will be happy to help you plant up the area.
If you know anyone who may be interested in our Planting by Numbers service, feel free to share this post with them. You can share it easily using the links below ⇓ .
Have you still got questions on our Planting by Numbers service? Just contact your local store where one of our helpful and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have.