“Zero killed all the moss in my garden in 2 days maximum excellent product” – David, Facebook
Unfortunately, the good weather here in Ireland didn’t last too long this Summer. All of this recent rain has left our gardens looking worse for wear, creating a breeding ground for moss. That pesky lawn moss is one major problem many of us are experiencing at the moment. However, it’s easier to remove than you think, with the help of Zero Lawn Liquid.
Zero Lawn Liquid is a fast acting liquid moss remover that can be used all year round. It can both suppress moss growth and removes moss right down to the root structure. There are three different sizes available – the 10 litre, 5 litre and 2.5 litre. One litre will cover 400 square yards (or 334m²). With an easy to mix formula, it makes removing moss a quick and simple task. Don’t worry about raking the moss out afterwards – once it is killed it is returned back into the soil as additional nutrients to give your lawn an extra boost.
How to use
For the best results, we recommend cutting your grass a few days before applying the product. Try to apply it on a dry day or a couple of hours after light rain showers when a dry spell is expected. The rest of the process is simple – just follow the steps below!
1. Mix one part zero to ten parts water into a clean spraying can.
2. Once you have your product mixed, apply it lightly and evenly across your lawn.
3. Your moss will be eradicated within a few hours, leaving you wish a lucsious, green lawn. Make sure you apply every 6-8 weeks to keep that gorgeous green lawn.
If your garden has heavy, dense moss then your lawn may be left with dark brown or black patches after use. To combat this, we recommend combining Zero Lawn Liquid with Osmo Moss Remover. This contains a slow-release fertiliser for optimal grass restoration without forcing growth. Apply this 2 days after applying Zero to give your lawn an extra boost. Your last step in the lawn care process will be to kill any weeds present – we recommend using Dicophar Weedkiller for this.
Important: Try to keep Zero off any hard surfaces including walls, patios, tarmac or concrete to avoid staining. If you do spill some just make sure you wash it immediately with water. If you are looking for a product to remove moss on hard surfaces, Horkans recommend using PAC.
- As when applying all garden chemicals, we would recommend that you take precautionary safety measures whilst using Zero. Protect yourself by wearing a respirator mask, eye protection and appropriate footwear.
- Ensure you keep any pets off your lawn for about 24 hours after applying Zero.
- If swallowed get immediate medical attention.